CHC edge control is a product you’ll love to use because it will add a polished finish to your style. This product works on all types of hair and all styles, including:
relaxed || natural || extensions || locs || braids || short || long hair
CHC edge control comes in two non-greasy formulas clear and black. Both formulas are flake free, light weight and …. it smells great!
The application is silky smooth and the water-based formula helps retain natural moisture in your hair while it blocks out unwanted humidity from the environment and perspiration; thus shielding your delicate edges from some of the components that lead to hair reversion.
- In between edge control applications smooth edges down first
- Use your finger tips to warm up your follicles and activate the edge control that’s already been applied
- Use a small amount of Jamaican castor oil on your finger tips and apply to hair line and edges
- Use a soft bristle brush
- Use a satin or silk scarf to reduce friction; be sure to cover your edges completely to keep them in place
- Use your scarf to ensure your edges will stay in place while sleeping, showering, working out, removing your makeup, or cleansing your face.